This book is a complete testament of 16 years of my journey with Laughter Yoga which has not only changed my life, but has also helped several people around the world to change their attitude and perception towards life.
These 5 principles are:
1. Be who you are and don’t pretend
2. Purpose of life is to contribute. It’s not about achievements
3. Do your best and leave the rest
4. Appreciation and forgiveness
5. When you change, the whole world changes
This book is an improvement over the last edition of 2007 as I have incorporated many new ideas, insights and development that have taken place in the last few years. As Laughter Yoga is a constantly evolving concept, you will find updates of most of the articles as well as get to read the creative inputs and experiences of Laughter Club members and laughter professionals from around the world. This edition has 264 pages and more than 100 color and B/W photos.